ツ ✌ Martvili Tour - Natural Wonders! Martvili Canyons, Prometheus Caves
Discover natural wonders of Georgia! Prometheus karst cave which is one of the largest in the world with underground rivers! Martvili Canyon which is known for its breathtaking views and sensational waterfalls! Here you will be able to take an unforgettable journey by boat between high rocks in the dark green Canyon! Explore Georgian nature which will leave you speechless!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional Driver/guide or Professional guide and Driver
- Hotel Pickup/Hotel drop-off
- Private Tour/Transportation
- Georgian Sweet Bread ''Nazuqi'' Tasting
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Martvili canyon (6 USD)
- Entrance fee to Prometheus cave (8 USD)
- Boat Trip in Prometheus cave (optional) (8 USD)
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
- Entry/Admission - Stalaktida
- Entry/Admission - Martvili Canyon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
Our first stop will be at Prometheus Cave which is located in Tsqaltubo Municipality in Imereti region. It is a karst cave and one of the natural wonders of Georgia. It was discovered in 1984. Its unique features include a variety of halls and landscape diversity. Four distinct layers were formed during different stages of the Earth’s development and tourists are able to journey through the historic territory by foot or by boat ride along the underground river. Prometheus Cave is one of the most popular international tourist caves, and includes various types of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes. Throughout the cave there are colorful lights, ranging from orange, red to pink and blue. The cluster of six caves differs significantly from each other in scale and the unique shapes of petrified flowstones found within. Golden Fleece cave meets all needs of international tourism level.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stalaktida, Georgia
After Prometheus Cave we will stop at nice local Restaurant for lunch. Here you will be able to taste some Georgian traditional delicious foods&drinks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Martvili Canyon, Martivili Georgia
Our Next stop will be at The Martvili Canyon. This wonderful place is located in Samegrelo region. Martvili district is truly one of the gorgeous places in Georgia - combining unique natural environment. You will be shocked with brilliant scenery, breathtaking views and sensational waterfalls. You can lend a boat with a boatman and he will take you to unforgettable journey between high rocks in the dark green Canyon. The walls of the canyons are covered with moss. Martvili canyons is amazing place to have an adventure with family, friends and co-workers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/17/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private Tour/Activity. Only your group will participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.