Неизбитые маршруты Португалии
If you want to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of traditional Portugal, soaked with the breath of this topical flavor, spend the whole day as the locals spend enjoying the scenery, splashing the ocean, tasting the wine, try the delicious cuisine of the most popular restaurant and enjoy the hospitality of the locals, then a better place than the Ribatejo region you will not find
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fiuza & Bright
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Municipal de Santarem, Av. Da Covilha/Rua Do Mercado, Santarem 2000-135 Portugal
Nice, cozy, old town with quiet winding streets.
We will look at the museum of time and from its high tower we will delight the whole city.
Let's admire a panel of azulezhu (this is a traditional Portuguese white and blue tile) on the market building.
Visit the Gothic ancient churches.
On the main square we will drink coffee with sweets in the local pastelarium.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fiuza & Bright, Travessa do Vareta 11, Almeirim 2080-184 Portugal
Family winery has been around for more than 100 years.
In 2015, they completely redesigned the room, and famous graffiti artists Franchiska Kamilou and Ivu Santos put their talented hands on this.
Enjoy traditional Portuguese cuisine in the most popular restaurant of Ribatejo.
Residents from all over the region come here to enjoy the friendly atmosphere and delicious food. They serve the famous “stone soup” (sopa de pedra), fish, meat according to old recipes, and all this is flavored with delicious homemade wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salinas de Rio Maior, Estrada Principal, Rio Maior 2040-133 Portugal
A unique natural place where you see winter in the middle of summer. Salt slides look like snow .. lets make a snowmen:)))) Salinas is a natural wonder! For 800 years, the purest natural salt has been mined there only thanks to the sun and manual labor. And of course, this is a place where you can bring traditional handmade souvenirs))
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baleal Beach, Avenida da Praia, Peniche 2520-559 Portugal
You can spend thousands of words and imagine the beauty and power of the ocean, but you only have to see it once to fall in love with it forever!
We will show you my most beloved wild beaches.
And at sunset you will find our corporate surprise (I will not disclose) a little bit of intrigue!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cais do Sodre, Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We can take you from your hotelAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Cais Sodre
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/25/2019 - 10/22/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.