01 Day Agra Tour With Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Lunch
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Taj Mahal and other monuments of Agra city in 01 day without having any rush. This tour package will take you to complete heritage of Agra including
Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Local Market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Expense of personal nature like shopping etc.
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: India Car Rentals, New Delhi 282006 India
Pickup From Delhi and drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal is a great Indian monument which attracts people’s mind from all over the world every year. It is located at the bank of the Yamuna River in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a splendid masterpiece of the Mughal architecture in India. It is situated at least 2.5 km away from the Agra Fort. It was built on the order of the Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan in the memory of his honourable and beloved wife, Arjumand Banu (later known as Mumtaz Mahal). She was very beautiful and loved so much by the King. After her death, King ordered his artisans to build a grand grave for her in her great memory. It is one of the greatest and highly attractive monuments of the world which has been mentioned as the 7thwonders of the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 45 J.K. Cottage Industries Shamshabad Road, Agra 282001 India
J.K Cottage Industries a strong reputation as an "engraver" of stone and its leading role in the global inlay sector. Every Item is a chance for J.K Cottage Industries to create a unique and valuable work of art.J.K Cottage has always worked with architects & Interior Designers , supporting them in their luxury building projects as an expert partner in all development phases and at the high-quality production stage. Indeed, all production takes place in India with final testing and pre-assembly at the J.K Cottage Industries in order to examine and verify the perfection of each work.The Inlay art is used in Making the Tajmahal in 1632 by emperor Shahjahan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
This is a beautifully constructed fort with grand facades and ornamented towers. There are the galleries and terraces of Diwane-aam (for common public) and Diwane-Khas (for the VIPs and the royal families), where concerts of dance and music were regularly held as also meetings.
The Agra fort has now been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup you at your location in Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.