02 Day Trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco with Sungate
Enjoy the trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco with Sungate, where you will observe the amazing landscapes of the cloud forest and the entrance to the jungle edge towards “Aguas Calientes”; During the tour, you will have the beautiful views of Andean landscapes such as snow-capped mountains, cultivated fields and fruit trees. You will be taken on an adventure introducing you to mysticism of the citadel of Machu Picchu. The tour aims to show you one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, all this will be under the best quality service by our Waman Adventures staff.
This route includes transportation and lodging with sungate.
per adult from
What's included :
- 01 night at 3-star hotel at Golden Sunrise, Waman Hotel or Similar (based on double occupancy room)
- 01 Buffet breakfast
- Train to Machu Picchu (Round trip) with Inca Rail company or Expedition service with Peru Rail.
- All private transportation.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Machu Picchu Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: Extra US$35
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome:Extra US$ 55 (Round trip)
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes.
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Single Suplement Extra USD$ 35
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
After breakfast, we will leave the city of Cusco towards Ollantaytambo.
We will take the train to get to “Aguas Calientes”.
The train will provide us with the necessary comfort to have an incredible trip.
We will be seeing exuberant green valleys and Inca cultivation platforms of the valley in our route.
We will enter the jungle area to arrive in “Aguas Calientes”, your guide will be waiting for you to welcome you.
In the afternoon, we recommend visiting the Machu Picchu site museum and the orchid exhibition or also bathe in the hot springs of the town.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
After breakfast at the hotel, we will take one of the buses to Machu Picchu.
Our guide will provide you with all the information of the site during 02 hours of guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
You will ascend to Machu Picchu Mountain (3,050 masl / 10,007 feet), the ticket that is included.
It has a demarcated path with unparalleled views of the famous Inca Sanctuary and also panoramic views of the surrounding mountainous landscape.
In case of opting for Huayna Picchu, you must add an extra cost of $35 and confirm it in advance on the day of your reservation.
The difficulty ranges from moderate to challenging.
Then, we will board the return bus to “Aguas Calientes”.
We will take the return train to Ollantaytambo and then our private bus will take us to Cusco.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up around city centre.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: After you make your booking you have to send us the following information (FROM EACH PARTICIPANT)
- 1. - Personal information:
- Full name (as it appears on passport)
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Passport Expiration Date:
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Activities in each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.