02 Days Amritsar and Golden Temple Tour by Train from Delhi
Explore the Amritsar countryside and monuments in this two-day tour from Delhi. Travel with your informative, English-speaking guide though the centuries-old city and visit temples, gardens and palaces as you make your way to some of the area’s biggest highlights. You’ll see the Golden Temple and catch the ritual flag lowering at Wagah border. The tour also includes stops at major memorials like that of Jallianwala Bagh and round-trip transportation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-Night hotel accommodation on twin sharing (If booked with option including Hotel Accommodation)
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=1 breakfast, L= 1 lunch, D= 1dinner)
- Monument Fee
- Bottled Water
- A/C Chair Class Train Tickets (Delhi - Amritsar - Delhi )
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
Day 1: Day 1: Delhi to Amritsar by Train (B/L)
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Start early in the morning with a 6:15 am pick-up from your hotel in Delhi , Gurgoan , Noida , Ghaziabad and transfer to the New Delhi Railway Station where you'll board your Superfast Deluxe Train to Amritsar (departure time is 7:20am).
After a lunch break when you arrive, you'll travel to the India/Pakistan Border for the changing of the guard ceremony and the flag hoisting and lowering activities, which are done with great skill and precision by the border security forces of both the countries. Afterwards, you'll head to your hotel.
Overnight at a 4* Hotels: Hotel Ritz or similar
Overnight at a 5* Hotels: Ramada or similar
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: 4* Hotels: Hotel Ritz or similar /
5* Hotels: Ramada or similar
Day 2: Day 2: Amritsar Sightseeing and depart to Delhi by Train (D)
Stop At: Golden Temple Road Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar 143001 India
You'll start your sightseeing tour at 8am, where you'll head out to the Golden Temple. The Temple is the spiritual center of the Sikh faith, and was built by Guru Arjun Singh in the late 16th century. After that you'll visit the Jallianwala Bagh Memorial, an important monument dedicated to the hundreds of martyrs of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919. Finally, you'll travel to Durgiana Temple which sits in the middle of a sacred lake and its share of pilgrims from all over the world. After a lunch break, you'll transfer over to the Amritsar Railway Station for your return train to Delhi. The train departs at 4:40pm, with dinner being served on board. You'll arrive at New Delhi Railway Station around 11:05pm that evening, where you'll be picked up for your transfer to your hotel in Delhi.
Please Note: Please carry your valid ID like a passport, driver's license, student ID card, etc. The ID should display your photograph.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotels in Delhi , Gurgoan , Noida , Ghaziabad or Delhi Airport Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers are required to provide date of birth and gender. Please indicate in Special Requirements field at time of booking.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.