03 D 02 N - Da Nang City + Sun World Bana Hill
One Vietnam cuisines at Ếch Bếp Trắng Restaurant, Da Nang ~ Mi Quang & Nem Lui (BBQ lemongrass pork skewer).
One seafood menu dinner will serve at a local restaurant in Da Nang or Hoi An Ancient Town.
Da Nang attractions include visits to Marble Mountain, Ling Ung Bai Put Pagoda, Monkey Mountain @ Son Tra Peninsula, and take photographs nearby to the Dragon Bridge.
SUN WORLD BANA HILLS mountain resort includes cable car charges, entrance fees to The French Village, Funicular, Debay Ancient Wine Cellar, Le Jardine D’Amour, all free games in Fantasy Park, The Golden Bridge, 10% value-added tax.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- TWO nights’ accommodation in DA NANG / HOI AN
- One Vietnam cuisines at Ếch Bếp Trắng Restaurant, Da Nang ~ Mi Quang & Nem Lui
- One seafood menu dinner will serve at a local restaurant in Da Nang or Hoi An Ancient Town
- Tour commentaries by a local tour guide
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on the coach
What's excluded :
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy from guests’ country of origin.
- Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ usd12.00/GUEST
Day 1: DAY (01) (LUNCH & DINNER) ~ ARRIVE DA NANG > CITY TOUR
Pass By: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
We will visit the landmark attraction of Da Nang ~ Marble Mountain …. are rocky limestone outcrops jutting out of the beach just south of Đà Nẵng. Paths lead to the top of the forested cliffs, affording spectacular views of Non-Nuoc Beach and the East Sea. The group includes Kim Son (Mountain of Metal), Moc Son (Mountain of Wood), Thuy Son (Mountain of Water), Hoa Son (Mountain of Fire), and Tho Son (Mountain of Earth). The caves nestled in the cliffs were originally inhabited by the Cham people. Later, the Nguyễn Dynasty built numerous pagodas among the caves and grottoes, and it's a popular pilgrimage site.
Pass By: Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra Peninsula, Da Nang
Next we will drive 09 KM away from the city centre to Son Tra Peninsula, arriving Son Tra Mountain also known to American soldiers as Monkey Mountain a former U.S. Military base during the Vietnam War, here you may be overlooking the Bay of Da Nang and the East Sea and also visit Ling Ung Bai But Pagoda, it is the largest pagoda in Central Vietnam. This pagoda features a stunning view of the sea, the sky and a 67-meter tall statue of "Quan Im (The Goddess Of Mercy)" facing the ocean is the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam; an attractive spiritual tourist destination of Da Nang city where meeting the heaven and earth’s sacred air and people’s heart.
Pass By: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Transfer to local restaurant for dinner. Later stop nearby to Dragon Bridge to take photographs. The Dragon Bridge is a bridge over the River Hàn at Da Nang, Vietnam. Dragon Bridge is 666m long, 37.5m wide and has six lanes for traffic. It opened to traffic on March 29, 2013. The bridge was designed by the US-based Ammann & Whitney Consulting Engineers with Louis Berger Group. The bridge was designed and built in the shape of a dragon and to breathe fire and water each Saturday and Sunday night at 9.00 PM. Transfer for hotel check-in, tour programs, and services end.
• Lunch: Ếch Bếp Trắng Restaurant for lunch, enjoy Mi Quang + Nem Lui (BBQ lemongrass pork skewer)
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel Danang or Hoi An
Day 2: DAY (02) (BREAKFAST ONLY) ~ DA NANG > SUN WORLD BANA HILLS RESORT > DA NANG
Pass By: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Depart early morning for Sun World Bana Hills Mountain Resort, travel distances approximately 45 KM away from Da Nang city and duration take 60 minutes. Tour package prices already inclusive of return cable car fees + all free games in Fantasy Park: over 105 games and free Knight Game (chute); entrance fees for The French Village, Funicular, Debay Ancient Wine Cellar & Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden & The Golden Bridge. We will assemble all guests by 1600 hours and return transfer back to the hotel in Da Nang.
REMARKS: Guests will self arrange lunch and dinner with their own expenses; it is not inclusive in tour programs.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Danang or Hoi An Hotel
Day 3: DAY (03) (BREAKFAST ONLY) ~ DEPART HOI AN > TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
Pass By: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Enjoy free time for self-arranged activities. Assemble as per agreed schedule for transfer services to the airport, flight home with “AN AMAZING HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE IN VIETNAM”.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hoi An Ancient Town, Old Town, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.