03 hours city tour to visit Martyrs' Memorial, Algiers
This is a 3 hours guided tour to visit one of the main sightseeing in Algiers, the Martyrs' Memorial.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pick up from the hotel and drop off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- 09.00 AM Pick up from the hotel for a guided tour to visit The Maqam Echahid (Martyrs' Memorial), is a monument to the Algerian War for Independence. The monument was opened in 1982 on the 20th anniversary of Algeria's independence.
The Martyr’s Memorial is a representation of three palm leaves standing together. At the edge of each palm leaf there is a stone soldier standing guard. Underneath the dramatic stone fronds is an “eternal flame”.
Built on the site of an ancient fort, the striking monument is a tribute to the soldiers that lost their life in the Algerian War of Independence which raged from 1954 – 1962.
after the tour return back to the hotel
Departure Point :Pick up from the hotel and drop off
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.