1 Day- Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour & English Tour Guide
Visit most highlighted temples on a circuit through the UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park. Stop at Angkor Wat known as the 7th world wonder and the world largest religious monument.
Angkor Thom complex, The Bayon Temple with endless 200 smiling faces,
Ta Prohm temple getting enchanted with the sight of the ruins taken over by tree roots, a demonstration of the awesome power of nature.
Ta Prohm,The so-called 'Tomb Raider Temple', Ta Prohm is cloaked in dappled shadow, its crumbling towers and walls locked in the slow muscular embrace of vast root systems. Undoubtedly the most atmospheric ruin at Angkor, Ta Prohm should be high on the hit list of every visitor. Its appeal lies in the fact that, unlike the other monuments of Angkor, it has been swallowed by the jungle, and looks very much the way most of the monuments of Angkor appeared when European explorers first stumbled upon them.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- All local applicable taxes
- Free cool & cool towels during touring
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kampong Phluk Floating Village
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Appreciated Tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
In our tour package we will visit the main temple in Angkor Wat area which you can't miss them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Angkor Thom is the transform name from another alternative name of Nokor Thom which is believed to be the correct one, due to neglect of calling it in incorrect pronunciation. The word Nokor is literally derived from Sanskrit word of Nagara which means City, combining with Khmer word Thom which means Big or Great so as to form Nokor Thom then being altered to current name of Angkor Thom
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
The Bayon Prasat Bayon) is a richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII the Bayon stands at the centre of Jayavarman's capital, Angkor Thom Following Jayavarman's death, it was modified and augmented by later Hindu and Theravada Buddhist kings in accordance with their own religious preferences.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
Ta Prohm is the modern name of the temple at Angkor, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia, built in the Bayon style largely in the late 12th and early 13th centuries and originally called Rajavihara
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kampong Phluk Floating Village, Siem Reap Cambodia
Kampong Phluk is a cluster of three villages of stilted houses built within the floodplain of the Tonle Sap about 16 km southeast of Siem Reap. The villages are primarily Khmer and have about 3000 inhabitants between them.
This is the last destination then we return back to the hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Siem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.