1 Day Akagera National Park
Akagera national park is a the only Savannah park in Rwanda and is home to several mammal species including Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Hippos, Kobs, Zebras, Bushbucks, Waterbucks and most recently Black Rhinos have been introduces from South Africa, making Akagera national park officially a big 5 park like it was many years ago. It is also home to numerous bird species in the several habitats which include woodland, swamps, lakes and Savannah.
Today early morning we leave Kigali at about 5am for a day trip to Akagera national park, which is about 2 hours away from Kigali. Akagera national park is majorly a Savannah park with Elephants, Zebras, Giraffes, Buffaloes, the black rhinos and lions have recently been restocked. We shall take a game drive in search of these mammals.
After this amazing experience, your guide will transfer you back to your hotel /Residence in Kigali
End of the tour
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full-time English speaking Driver/Guide
- Park Entrance Fees
- Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Relevant Government Taxes
- Bottled mineral water to drink
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature such as; alchool drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes,
- Visa Fees
- Personal Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Rwanda
05h00: You will be picked up from your residence/hotel and proceed to AKAGERA NATIONAL PARK. Upon arrival at the park headquarters, you will have a briefing. Have breakfast at the Akagera Game Lodge. Embark on a full day game viewing drive with your tour guide. Picnic lunch.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Kigali City, Kigali, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up from your residence or from your hotel in Kigali. Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.