1 Day Akagera National Park Experience
-Can be customized to suits your travel needs
-Transportation into a private vehicle
-Designed to suits your game drive experience needs
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Rwanda
Akagera National Park located in the Northeastern part of Rwanda is named after the Akagera River that flows along its eastern boundary and feeds into a labyrinth of lakes of which the largest is Lake Ihema. The forest-fringed lakes, papyrus swamps, savannah plains and rolling highlands combine to make Akagera amongst the most scenic national parks anywhere in Africa. It has exceptional levels of biodiversity and forms the largest protected wetland in central Africa.
Lake Ihema is located in the south of the Akagera National Park in the savannah region of the Eastern province of Rwanda. The Akagera River feeds a complex of a dozen of lakes including Lake Ihema, which is located at an altitude of 1,292 m. It is the biggest lake in the park, it covers an area of about 90 square kilometers, with a depth varying from 5 to 7 metres depending on the area and the season. The eastern lakeshore forms the border between Rwanda and Tanzania.
Early morning, you will be pick up by your driver guide at 5: 30am for your day trip to Akagera National Park, The drive takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to reach the for the game of about 5 to 6 hours before you depart back to Kigali. You will enjoy the beauty of this Savannah park with Elephants, Zebras, Giraffes, Buffaloes, Lions, leopard and Rhinos were recently introduced into the park
You will have your lunch within the designated picnic areas in the park and later return to Kigali.
The Packages requires a minimum of 3 people.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any other location within Kigali
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.