1 Day Big 5 & Big cats in Akagera National Park
This 1 day tour to Akagera National Park makes a perfect escape out of the city for just a day.
This tour is perfect if you are in Rwanda for a very limited time, but have time to spare for a Wildlife expedition.
Explore the park by 4x4, looking out for big five and big cats plus other wildlife.
Hotel pick up and drop off is included
Observe wildlife from the security and comfort of an air-conditioned 4x4
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Rwanda
Today early morning we leave Kigali at about 5 am for a day trip to Akagera national park, which is about 2.5 hours away from Kigali.
Dominated by lakes, swamps and marshland, the area boasts a huge compliment of nature and wildlife that cannot be found elsewhere in the country.
We will arrive for a morning game drive, searching for the big five, rhinos, lions, buffalos, leopard and elephant in the expansive Park.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kigali/ Kigali AirportAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.