1 Day Chimpanzee Tracking Experience in Kibale National Park
Join us on this tour where you will track Chimpanzee's in the primate capital of the world that's Kibale National Park a home to over 13 primate species and over 300 bird species.
You will have a period of about 3 to 5 hours tracking chimps and once you find them, you will have an hour with them where you will learn more on how they feed and live.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chimpanzee Permits
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kibale Forest National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bigodi Wetlands Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kibale Forest National Park - Chimpanzee Tracking, Fort Portal Uganda
Chimpanzee tracking experience
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bigodi Wetlands Sanctuary, Kamwenge Road, Fort Portal Uganda
After Chimp tracking you will proceed to Bigodi wet land sanctuary for a nature walk and later transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fortportal Kamwenge Road, Fortportal Kamwenge Rd, Fort Portal, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 15 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.