1-day classic tour (small group)
Explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg with our professional guides! First we invite you to make a panoramic visit and stop at the most famous places of interest in the city. Then continue your tour walking through the fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul, where you will visit the first cathedral of St. Petersburg. Then a nice visit to the famous Hermitage awaits you and you will end your day visiting Catalina's palace, seeing its golden rooms, amber room and walking through the gardens next door.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
During this visit to the city we offer you to visit the entire historical center of St. Petersburg and visit the Fortress of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, where you will see the Cathedral of Saint Peter and Saint Paul. This cathedral is the oldest in the city. Here lies the members of the Russian royal family - the Romanovs. In 1998 the last Russian tsars were buried in the cathedral - Nicholas II with his family, killed in 1918 in Yekaterinburg in Siberia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The Ermitage museum will inevitably and rightly be the center of any first visit to St. Petersburg. It is the main museum in Russia and one of the most famous in the whole world. The Hermitage occupies five united buildings (Winter Palace, Small Hermitage, Hermitage Theater, Old Hermitage and New Hermitage) that form a beautiful architectural ensemble. During the excursion you will get to know the most important, such as: the ballrooms of the Winter Palace with the famous hall of Malachite, The Little Hermitage, The Old Ermitage and The New Ermitage with the collections of Italian, Spanish and Dutch painting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
With our professional guides you will have a wonderful opportunity to visit the Catherine Palace. It is world famous for its huge golden rooms, mirrors, beautiful dishes and amber room. This room is considered one of the 8 wonders of the world, which was lost in the years of World War II and was rebuilt for the thirteenth year of the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment", St. Petersburg Passenger Port "English Embankment"Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Passenger port Marine Facade
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.