1 Day Coach Tour of Aglag Buteel Monastery and Meditation Center Including Lunch
Built by Buddhist artist and lama, Purevbat, to practice meditation, educate, and writing books, Aglag Buteel Monastery is located 10mi/16km west of Bornuur Soum of Tuv Province at the foot of Dalyn Khavtsal Mountain. You will see a garuda at the gate protecting the monastery as well as Gecko and Scorpion statues on a giant boulder inside the monastery.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Aglag Buteel Monastery
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expense
- Optional activity
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aglag Buteel Monastery, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The monastery situated in 16 km west from Bornuur soum of Tuv territory, at the front of Dalyn Khavtsal Mountain. Made by Buddhist craftsman and lama G.Purevbat to practice reflection, to teach and make books. The monastery door ensured by Garuda griffin, which is laying its 8 eggs and a beaver with fish head to guarding. The heaven cloister and Buddha picture lifted up in the position on honor, Yanjinlkhama goddess on the right divider, and the heaven and the damnation sketches on the left divider. There is a gecko and Scorpion statues on the huge stone in the monastery. Besides, is a street with exceptional vacuum environment for contemplation, gift and anybody, who stroll by this street ready to comprehend human and characteristic linkage, to administer to the earth, and to sanitize their soul and brain.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.