1 Day Coffee Tour Experience
-This package is designed to give to the participant experience on coffee production value chain and what it takes to bring it to the table.
-Can be customized to suits your needs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Gakenke Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gakenke Market, Nyarutovu, Rwanda
It believed that coffee was introduced in Rwanda in 1904 by German missionaries. Around 1930, a considerable interest in coffee developed as it was the sole revenue-generating commodity for rural families. Rwanda possesses ideal coffee-growing conditions such as volcanic soil, high altitudes, regular rainfall temperature which favor the slow maturation of coffee bean, creating a unique taste in the cup. Rwanda coffee can be world class. Coffee is now Rwanda's leading export crop and has contributed an average of 24% to total agricultural exports over the last decade.
Your coffee Tour experience and embarrass coffee value chain in Rwanda. Participants on the coffee tasting tour and visitors experience first hand information about the whole coffee production chain. You will pick your own coffee cherries from the coffee plantation and follow them the entire package of coffee processing. At the end of this exciting visit, you will enjoy a cup of Rwandan’s great coffee. The tour will take place in Gakenke District, Muhondo center.
The chain include planting coffee trees, harvesting the cherries, drying the Beans, Processing the Cherries, Milling the Beans, Coffee Tasting, Roasting the Coffee, Grinding Coffee.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any other location in the country
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.