1 day cycling explore land of Ethnic diversity in Luang Namtha
Easy cycling to visit the different of ethnic minorities around Luang Namtha valley, to see and participate bamboo paper making, nature dyeing, traditional weaving, learning how to process Laos Whisky, blacksmith, bamboo basket making and visit both of the Stupas “Phoum Pouk & Luang Namtha”.
Start-Finish: Luang Namtha town.
Duration: Full day “35 Km”. Approx. 4-5 hours.
Departure: 9:00 AM daily.
Difficulty: Easy biking on the flat road and some dirt road and small foot paths.
per adult from
1 day 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mountain bike “Trek 4300 or 4400”.
- All visits/excursions as mentioned in tour itinerary.
- Meals-Lunch x 1 “Local food”.
- Drinking during the trip.
- Entrance fees.
- Tour permit, Province tax on net income.
What's excluded :
- Beverages, personal expenses and tips not listed as Inclusions
The trip departure 9:00 AM at the office direct to the Luang Namtha museum, next continue to Ban Nam Dee “Lanten Village” to see and participate how to making bamboo paper, nature dyeing “Depend on the season” and walk to the Nam Dee waterfall. Lunch will provide on the way with great view. After lunch travel visit Luang Namtha Stupa that you will see excellent view of Luang Namth city, then continue to the old Phou Pouk Stupa, visit Ban Nam Ngean “Tai Dam” and Ban Pieng Ngam “Tai Deang” both of them are famous for their many different handicrafts, walk around the villages to see & learning how to process Lao Whisky making, traditional weaving, black smith, bamboo basket making and the final back to Luang Namtha.
• Luang Namtha Museum, Luang Namtha Laos
Departure Point :Luang Namtha, Laos
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any Hotel or Guesthouse in Luang Namtha, please advise the name of Hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.