1 Day Delhi and 1 Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car
1 Day Delhi and 1 Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car : in this you will be enjoying the two most famous cities of India, one is the capital of India and one was a capital of India during the mughal era. Exploration of both old and New Delhi monuments, like qutub Minar, humayun tomb, India gate, lotus Temple, president house and In Agra will enjoy the Taj Mahal, Agra fort, and a local market sightseeing. Where one can enjoy the old Agra and the cuisine of city. We provide expert guides in all the foreign languages.
We provide the first night in Agra so guest can enjoy the sunrise view of Taj Mahal.Duration of the tour 1 night and 2 days
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All taxes, Parking, Fuel, Driver
- AC Transport Delhi - Agra - Delhi
- Water Bottle
- Professional Tour Guide
- 3-Star Hotel in Agra with Breakfast (if you are selected price with hotel)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gala Dinner not Include in this cost (Special Dates) 24 - 25 Dec and 31 - Dec to 1 - Jan
- Monuments Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
Day 1: Arrival Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Driver will pickup you at Airport or Delhi Hotel. and You will be exploring supreme view of old and New Delhi for a whole day sightseeing tour in which you will be guided by an experienced guide, you will visit all the famous monuments in Delhi by an air conditioned car. After enjoying Delhi city tour on a full day, our driver will bring you back to the hotel in Delhi or you can choose to go Agra. After arriving In Agra you will. Check into your hotel and enjoy your stay for the night at the hotel in Agra. (optional) normally. We provide first night in Delhi but in case if our guest want we can provide the first night in Agra so guest can enjoy the sunrise view of Taj Mahal.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Stat in Agra's 3-Star Hotel with Breakfast.
Day 2: Agra to Delhi
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Choice 1: if you opt to stay in Delhi for the overnight stay, then in morning at 7:30 am you will be taken towards Agra. Our driver will come to hotel and will take you to the city of Agra. As per your arrival in Agra our guide will welcome you, afterwards he will take you for the sightseeing. Taj Mahal, Agra fort.
Choice 2: in the choice 2 if our guest wants to stay in Agra city, then you will be picked up in the early morning, so that one can explore the splendid sunrise view of Taj Mahal around 3: am .so. you will reach in Agra around 5.45 am. Later you will drop back to your hotel where you can enjoy breakfast. After finishing sightseeing and having lunch you can checkout from your hotel and finish the last sightseeing in Agra, once all the sigh seeing finishes off you will be driven back to Delhi in the afternoon and will be dropped back to your hotel /airport.
This itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport or Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Every Friday.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.