1 DAY EXCURSION IN TAYRONA PARK, Regular from Cartagena
Departure to Tayrona National Natural Park, located 245 kilometers from Cartagena.
Upon arrival at the park, guided hike through forest trails and beautiful beaches.
At the end of the tour you will have time to enjoy a refreshing swim in one of the park's beaches and Lunch
I return to Cartagena.
Transportation with air conditioning
Entrance to the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
Bath time in one of the beaches of Santa Marta.
* Note: The walk in the Park lasts approximately 2 hours for each trip, for this reason the tour is recommended only for people who can endure long walks
Total duration: 13 hours approx.
Departure time: 4:30 a.m
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality 470007 Colombia
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Personnel are picked up in the northern part of Cartagena.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.