1 Day excursion to ESSAOUIRA city for min 2 pers - Private
Explore the laid-back seaside resort of Essaouira at your own pace on a self-guided tour, with round-trip transfers from Marrakech. Enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean from the Skala du Port and ramparts. Taste fresh seafood on the seafront.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira Ramparts, Rue Skala, Essaouira Morocco
The fortifications of Essaouira (ramparts, batteries, fortresses and bastion), inspired by Vauban, were designed by Theodore Cornut. The very narrow Rue de la Skala, lined by tall white facades graced with blue shutters, hugs the ramparts for over 2km/1.2mi. A few covered lanes branch off to the right, before reaching the town's skala, which commands a fine view. The old pillboxes, formerly cabinetmakers' workshops, are now tourist boutiques.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick from any hotel or accommodation in Marrakech.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.