1 Day Exursion to IMLIL - Private
- Enjoy local Berber hospitality and a traditional mint tea
- Stop to explore colourful rural markets
- Opt for a hike, a mule trek or a horseback ride
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- breakfast,horse back riding,cycling
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Imlil is a small village in the high Atlas Mountains of Morocco. It is 1,800 metres (5,900 ft) above sea level. A portrait of Imlil and the problems and prospects of Morocco's mountain populations appeared in 1984 in the book by James A. Miller called Imlil and published by Westview Press. It is close to the mountain Jebel Toubkal, the highest peak in Northern Africa.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
2: Bab Doukkala, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel or accommodation in Marrakech .
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.