1 Day Gorilla Transfer
The one day Rwanda gorilla trek takes you to the Volcanoes National Park a home to the remaining endangered mountain gorillas, which have stayed due to the effort of our Beloved Dian Fossey once the great primatologist, she was brutally murdered in her cabin at a remote camp in Rwanda in December 1985. It has been theorized that her murder was linked to her conservation efforts, probably by a poacher.
Early morning breakfast, and meet with our guide at around 4.am and Drive to Musanze and around 7.am you will be at the volcanoes headquarters for briefing about the mountain gorillas and the volcanoes as well. Thereafter enter the forest to track GORILLAS. When you meet with the gorillas you can take photos and/or videos. This will normally take you until midday, then go for lunch. Then drive back to Kigali to your Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport transfers
- 4x4 vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide
- Bottled drinking water
- Hotel pickup and Drop-off
What's excluded :
- Flights and visas
- All optional activities
- Gorilla permit $1500
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
You will see and spend some time with the endangered mountain Gorillas and learn more about how they live, what they eat and how gorillas related to us. you will also get information about how those beautiful creatures are being conserved by the park.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After Early morning breakfast, and meet with our guide at around 4.am and Drive to Musanze and around 7.am you will be at the volcanoes headquarters for briefing about the mountain gorillas and the volcanoes as well. Thereafter enter the forest to track GORILLAS. When you meet with the gorillas you can take photos and/or videos. This will normally take you until midday.then go for lunch, later drive back to Kigali to your Hotel. Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.