1 Day Gorilla trekking in Rwanda Tour
This tour is perfect if you are in Rwanda for a very limited time, but have time to spare for a Wildlife expedition.
The gorilla trekking tour gives you a unique opportunity to track the endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat in a shortest time possible.
Airport/ hotel pick-up and drop included.
Travel with an expert guide rated excellent by past clients.
Guaranteed gorilla permit.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Gorilla trekking permit
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop off included
- Entry/Admission - Volcanoes National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
The tour will start and end in Kigali the capital of Rwanda. Our driver will pick you from your Hotel or Lodge(after having breakfast or with packed breakfast) at 4:30 am to start on your 2 hours journey to Volcanoes National park.
The journey to Volcanoes national park takes an average of 2-3 hours and on reaching the park offices, you will be briefed by park officers and then assigned to a gorilla group to track.
You will then be led into the forest by a ranger guide to track the primates.
Gorilla trek may take between 1 hour to 8 hours depending on the movements of the primates. However, upon locating the gorillas, you will then spend 1 hour with them.
Enjoy the unique adventure and you can take pictures.
After the 1 hour which seems to be like minutes, then we trek back out of the forest and then transfer back to Kigali.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in KigaliAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :8/19/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.