1 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda
1 Day Gorilla Trekking in Uganda Package is the cheapest Gorilla Tour in East Africa. It is also time saving.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Hot Lunch after the Gorilla Trek and Bottled Drinking water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Hot Lunch after the Gorilla Trek and Bottled Drinking water
- Private transportation
- Gorilla Permit Fee
- Driver/ Guide Allowance
What's excluded :
- International Airfare, visas (where applicable), Beverages, tips and other personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kigali, Kigali, Kigali Province
- You will fly into and out of Kigali International Airport Rwanda
- Apply for an East Africa Tourist Visa to take you to both Uganda and Rwanda.
Stop At: Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Western Region
At 4:00am, From your booked Hotel in Kigali, our Driver will pick you and then drive to Mgahinga Gorilla Park for briefing and registration for Gorilla trekking adventure.
Later drive to the trekking start point at base of the Park accompanied by armed game rangers, move into the jungle in search of the amazing creatures the mountain gorillas.
The trek might take between 2 - 6 hours depending on your trekking ability.
After the trek, drive back to your booked Hotel in Kigali or drop off at the Airport
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from Traveler's booked Hotel or Home in Kigali or From Ruhengeri Rwanda or Kisoro Uganda or at Cyanika border Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.