1 day Gudauri and Kazbegi private tour-By Travel master (Georgia)
Kazbegi tour goes through several cultural places, such as: Jvari Monastery, Ananuri fortress and Gergeti trinity church. It`s mostly driven through the mountains (3500-5000m ASL) of The High Caucasus. During the tour You`ll get a chance for several nature stops, such as: Zhinvali Reservoir, view point at Jvari pass and Gudauri ski resort (in the winter time). By a chance we can even add some other places of interest, such as: Gveleti waterfall, or Juta Chaukhi mountains area, without changing a rate. dear Gluiests, remember, You`ll be full time flexible during the tour...
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Jvari Church
- Entry/Admission - Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble
- Entry/Admission - Gudauri Ski Resort
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
- Entry/Admission - Gveleti Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Raft in Georgia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Jvari monasteri, located at the spectacular location, with amazing views on the old capital town of Mtskehta. The monastery was established in the 4th century and rebuilt in the 6th century. This place of interest was included in the world heritage list in the early 1990th...
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri castle is located between mountains of the pre-Caucasus, right by Zhinvali reservoir. The place belongs to the early 16 century and still looks in a good shape.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Raft in Georgia, Zemo Amirni Rafting Camp, Pasanauri Georgia
We`ll stop in Pasanauri village, only for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gudauri Ski Resort, Vartsla Mountain, Dusheti Region, New Gudauri blok 1, apt. 109, Gudauri 4702 Georgia
we`ll pass through Gudauri ski resort. We`ll just stop at the view point before Jvari pass.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
After having fun at the view point, we`ll drive to Stepantsminda (Kazbegi) tow and visit 14th century monastery of Gergeti trinity.
Notice: Road to the church is moctly unavailable in the winters and early spring times.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gveleti Waterfall, Stepantsminda Georgia
Notice: Hiking path to Gveleti waterfall is mostly unavailable in the withers and early springs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travel master picks up travelers at any location within Republic of Georgia.Transfer cost for Batumi and Kutaisi airports (to Tbilisi) will be charged.Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Batumi International Airport, 33 Nikoloz Baratashvili Street, ბათუმი, Georgia
- David the Builder Kutaisi International Airport, Georgia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.