1 day hiking in Todra Gorge - Aventures Verticales Maroc
Get off the tourist trail and explore Morocco's stunning Todra Gorge on foot!
Spend a half or full day meandering through the lush, shaded river gardens to explore the vibrant souk in nearby Tinghir, or climb high above the gorge on nomad trails to gain impressive views of some of the highest peaks in Morocco's High Atlas Mountains. Along the way, you'll catch a glimpse of how local people live, meeting local farmers tending their fields along the river and nomadic goat herders living as they have lived for centuries, high on the cliffs.
Day-hikes can range from easy shaded strolls to more strenuous climbs--we'll find a route perfect for your group.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Choose from 3 hours or 5 hours.
Routes range from easy shaded walks to more strenuous climbs high above the gorge.
Since this activity is private, we'll select a route tailored to your request.
We are the only qualified and certified guiding company in Todra Gorges.
Since we have been guiding hikers and rock climbers in Morocco for over 10 years, we can share with you a unique perspective about what local life is like.
If you would like help finding accommodation for your stay, or transportation to get here, we'd be happy to assist! Or, consider staying with us at our beautiful and peaceful eco-conscious guesthouse, A Secret Garden, located in the Todra Gorge.
Please wear suitable footwear and bring your own water/snacks.
Prices are per group 1-6 people.
We look forward to exploring with you!
• Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
• Tinerhir, Tinerhir, Souss-Massa
Departure Point :Aventures Verticales Maroc, Tizgui Todra gorges, Tinghir 45800, Morocco
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.