1-day Ho Chi Minh city and Cu Chi tunnels group tour
Many visitors may choose Saigon as an ideal destination for its high class recreation facilities and bustling atmosphere of a crazy center, in fact, Ho Chi Minh City offers more than what you have expected, such as Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the best ways to know more about the tumultuous history of Vietnam. It is the reason why you should join in the amazing full day tour of Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Water during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
First, you will visit Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office, all of which are excellent examples of French colonial architecture.
Then, you will visit two famous tourist destinations in Saigon including: Reunification Palace, which is used to be the house and workplace of the President of the South Vietnam, also the last place of the end of the war in Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
War Remnants Museum, which has many exhibitions relating to the Vietnam War.
After that, you will pay a visit to Ben Thanh Market, to see a wide variety of imported goods that all locals need for their daily lives as well as a large number of local handicrafts, textiles, áo dài and buy them as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Upon your arrival, you will be given several short introductions accompanied with an introductory video showing you the way the tunnels were built as well as the way local people survived in the serious conditions of the war period, before exploring the tunnels.
Next, you will have time discovering the remaining area and tunnel systems which consists of the stunning built living areas featuring all spaces necessary for their demands such as kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other manmade amenities such as field hospitals, storage, weapons factories, and command centers aiding anyone staying inside the tunnels.
Moreover, you will also have time exploring many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the complicated tunnels for the purpose of security during the war.
After that, you will be served a cup of special tea and cassava before trying the real shooting gun
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.