1 day Indigenous Atayal and Saisiyat - Hakka Cultural Tour
This tour will lead you to the discover of the indigenous world and its culture in Taiwan. You will meet the Atayal Tribe ( the meaning of Atayal :"genuine person" or "brave man") which is the third world largest tribal group and the Saisyat Tribe. This tour can be customized to your liking, depending on the spots you want to visit and the number of people in your group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full day English or Chinese-speaking guide and driver
- Entrance ticket for Saisiyat Cultural Hall
- DIY activities
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - 南庄鄉農會
What's excluded :
- Insurance - 85 TWD per adult, 35 TWD per child
- Snacks and tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 南庄鄉農會, No. 60號, Zhongzheng Road, Nanzhuang Township, Miaoli County, Taiwan 353
Nanzhuang Township is nestled in the hills of Miaoli County. It possesses a diversity of cultures, including communities of the Hakka and indigenous Atayal and Saisiyat peoples.
Its natural landscapes include hillside forests, lake and crystal-clear rivers. The Atayal tribe is mostly found in northern and central Taiwan along both sides of the Central Mountain Range. It has a population of about 80,000, and the largest distribution among the indigenous tribes of Taiwan.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in Taichung
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.