1 day Jinja Nile Rafting
The Nile rafting experience takes a full or half day. You will enjoy getting soaked wet on the grade 3 and grade 5 trips on the Nile River. Great photography & Videography during the rafting process is provided by the rafting companies.
per adult from
What's included :
- All fuel for the tour
- Drinking water throughout the safari.
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Source of the Nile - Speke Monument
What's excluded :
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
in the morning, you will be transferred to Jinja for a white water rafting experience which can either take a full day or half day depending on your choice. This is one of the most exciting rafting trips on earth which goes up to 31km and includes a fantastic barbeque lunch and complimentary drinks after the trip. In the Evening, you will be transferred back to Kampala.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any location around Kampala or EntebbeAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our modified tourist vehicles are well spaced and every passenger has access to a window sit hence social distancing. whole vehicle cleaned and sprayed every morning and handles sanitized on regular intervals by the guide/driver.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.