1 day Jinja Source of the Nile (001
Famous as the historic source of the Nile River, Jinja is now the adrenaline capital of East Africa. Get your fix of white-water rafting, kayaking, quad biking, mountain biking and horse riding in a gorgeous natural setting with crumbling colonial architecture during your African safari.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- lunch,Entrances fees to various sites, boat rides to the source of the Nile,Guide/Driver Allowance
- Entry/Admission - Source of the Nile - Speke Monument
- Entry/Admission - Sezibwa Falls
What's excluded :
- Airfare and visa,Luxury drinks,Tips and Telephone,shopping bills and cigarettes.
- Water rafting $150, Ziplining $50, horse riding $150, Quad biking $80
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
This is the point where Speke stood and discovered the source of River Nile.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sezibwa Falls, Mukono Uganda
The Ssezibwa Falls are on the Ssezibwa River. Ssezibwa River flows from the wetlands between L. Victoria and L. Kyoga. You will also learn about the cultural history behind the falls as well as there are over 100 bird species to view.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All our clients should provide us with their location for pick up in Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.