1 Day Kakheti Private Tour
Drive through “Gombori Pass” endless turns where you meet small idyllic villages, magnificent sceneries of Alazani valley, Caucasus Mountains, panoramic views, sheep flocks and ancient forests. Visit amazing house museum of Prince Alexandre Chavchavadze, 2nd largest church in Georgia- “Alaverdi”,which astonishes all the visitors with its amazing architecture. We will visit village Napareuli which is worldwide known as one of the most distinguished winery micro zone. Wine producing of ''Twins Wine Cellar in Napareuli'' is based on the oldest Kakhetian method, such as producing wine in Qvevri. In 2013, UNESCO added the traditional Georgian method of making wine in kvevris to it’s list of intangible cultural heritage. Our last tour destination is “Gremi”. The architectural ensemble of Gremi in the look that it has up to present day was built in the 16th century in the times of King Levan of Kakheti, who announced Gremi the capital of the Kingdom of Kakheti.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- 4WD car from Kazbegi to Gergeti church ( 4 USD per person)
- Alcoholic Beverages
09:00 Pick up from the Rustaveli Metro station
11:00 Arrive to Uplistsikhe (literally “Lord’s Fortress“) is an abandoned rock-hewn town The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD
13:30-15:00 lunch in a Georgian traditional restaurant
15:20 Jvari monastery Translated as “The Monastery of the Cross”. Jvari is a 6th Century Monastery that is, coincidentally, in the shape of a cross. It is located on a mountaintop with a great view of the meeting between the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers as well as the entire city of Mtkskheta.
16:20 Svetitskhoveli Cathedral- Arguably the most well-known cathedral of Georgia. The original church was built in 4th century A.D. during the reign of Mirian III of Kartli (Iberia).
18:20 Chateau Mukhrani Wine Tour- tour of the Georgian royal family estate, built in the 19th century by the heir of the royal family, Ivane Mukhranbatoni. The chateau is filled with unique wine cellars, and surrounded by breathtaking gardens. You can discover much here about Georgian wine-making and the history of the royal family.
19:30 Drop off, meeting place
• Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
• Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
• Chateau Mukhrani, Tsereteli akakis gamz. 116, Mukhrani 3309 Georgia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any location in GeorgiaAirports
- Kutaisi Airport, Kutaisi Georgia
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.