1 day Kigali city Tour Rwanda ( minimum 2 persons )
1 day Kigali icty tour Rwanda, Kigali is the capital and largest city of Rwanda. Its Rwanda’s economic, cultural and transport hub and of late it has turned into a Centre of tourism due to its beauty and the tourist attractions like Mount Kigali, Kigali genocide memorial Centre where a thousands of people were massacred in 1994 Rwanda genocide.
per adult from
1 to 2 minutes
What's included :
- Private car, lunch , box of water, driver, all entry fee, pick up and drop off to your residence.
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Kigali
- Entry/Admission - Kigali Genocide Memorial
What's excluded :
- international flghts, Luxury drinks, personal insurance, Rwanda visa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt. Kigali, Kigali Rwanda
Wake up to a delicious breakfast, pick up from your hotel/residence in Kigali as early as 7:00 am, the first place to visit will be Mount Kigali the highest mountain (hill) in Kigali located in the southwestern corner of the city. This hill gives you a clear view of the city and countryside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kigali Province, Kigali Province
After visiting Mount Kigali, have a break and continue to the city for a walk and get to know its beauty, it’s a safe city where you will walk without worries, walk around mural walls and see art painting and meanings behind them, move around milk bars and enjoy milk tasting, continue to the local market for local fruit tasting and local food for lunch. After lunch visit Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Kigali Genocide Memorial, KG 14 Ave, Kigali Rwanda
Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre is a final resting place for more than 250,000 victims of the 1994 genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda. In this place you will witness the graveyard of the genocide victims and why they were killed.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kigali International Airport, KN 5 Rd, Kigali, Rwanda
Departure Time :7/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.