1 Day Lake Mburo National Park
this trip rewards you with beautiful nature of and the rear species of Uganda living you with wonderful and ever lasting memories
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mburo National Park
What's excluded :
- insurance, Air tickets, spirits and wines
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Mburo National Park, Mbarara Uganda
You will set off from Kampala at 6:30am and head to the western part of Uganda to Lake Mburo National Park. The drive takes 3-4 hours with a stopover at the Equator for an opportunity to stand in both the northern and southern hemispheres at the same time. You will continue through the savannah grasslands dotted with settlements, plantations and several herds of local long horned Ankole cattle endemic to this part of the country.
Game drive and Boat launch on Lake Mburo
Immediately you get to Lake Mburo National Park you will go for a game drive in search of plain game like zebra, hippos, crocodiles, eland, antelope, impala and a variety of birds. You will have a lunch break after which you will go for a 2 hour boat launch on Lake Mburo which is endowed with a variety of water animals such as hippos and crocodiles and several bird species.
Travel back to Kampala
You will drive back to Kampala arriving in the late evening
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
our guide will pick from the hotel were you spent your night.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.