1 day Lake Mburo National Park
1 day Lake Mburo park is home to over 68 mammal species such as buffaloes, bush pigs, leopards, and zebras as well as various bird species. It is famous for having large numbers of Zebras. The variety of bird species like the fish eagles, Grey Crowned Crane, Bare-faced Go-away-bird, Red-faced Barbet, Green Wood-hoopoe, Red-headed Lovebird, Ross’s Turaco, Black-bellied Bustard, Nubian Woodpecker, Red-shouldered Cuckoo-shrike, White-headed Barbet
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to sites, Bottled water while on safari, boat cruise on Lake Mburo,guide
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Equator
What's excluded :
- Visa, Tips, All that's not included in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Mburo National Park, Lake Mburo National Park, Western Region
Lake Mburo Park, is just a short drive and the closet from Kampala, the Park is home for thousands of Burchell’s Zebras. Lake Mburo and the other 4 lakes within the Park attracts different bird spices, hippos and crocodiles on your boat ride. The game drives through the park will allow you see many of the animal species like Impalas,. Eland, giraffes. The game drives also prove to be so rewarding with the leopards and some lion.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Uganda Equator, Masaka Road, Kayabwe Uganda
This is the widely known landmark and the go-to for all looking to witness the equator experiment and take photos – it’s a popular activity. The equator at Kayabwe is a regular and recommended stopover for all tourists going to the western part of the country and those on their way back to Kampala or Entebbe.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All guests should inform us where to pick them up which should be only around Kampala and Entebbe. Pickup outside the two cities we charge an extra dependent on location
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.