1 Day Lake Mburo National Park Expedition
Lake Mburo National Park is a very special place; every part if it is very alive with variety, interest and colour it contains extensive area of wetland and also harbours 68 species of mammals from leopards to jackals and birds found nowhere else in Uganda. Lake Mburo, just 4-5 hours drive from Kampala, yet it is one of the few parks in Uganda where you will find plenty of Zebras. Lake Mburo and the other lakes attract hippos and crocodiles, and for the birding enthusiasts, this is close to paradise.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mburo National Park
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uganda Equator, Masaka Road, Kayabwe Uganda
You will be picked up from your Hotel in Kampala/ Entebbe at around 06.30am for your safari and our tour guide will transfer you to western Uganda in Lake Mburo National Park with a stopover at the Equator for an opportunity to stand in both the northern and southern hemispheres at the same time. Take a few pictures and do some shopping at the crafts shops
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mburo National Park, Mbarara Uganda
After the stopover at the equator, we shall continue to Lake Mburo N.P. Immediately you get to Lake Mburo National Park you will for a game drive in search of plain game like Burchell’s zebras, Rothschild Giraffes, Topis, hippos, crocodiles, eland, antelope, impala and a variety of birds.
You will have a lunch break after which you will embark on a thrilling boat cruise on Lake Mburo which is endowed with a variety of water animals such as hippos and crocodiles and several bird species.
Later transfer back to Kampala/Entebbe.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.