1 Day Lake Mburo National Park Safari Private Tour
Our 1 day Lake Mburo Safari Tour offers a wildlife excursion in the Lake Mburo National park which is quite a small park to explore as it's History states; of being the smallest NPK that was gazetted in 1933 as a protected hunting ground and up graded into a National park in 1983 to encourage the conservation of both vegetation as well as wildlife. Being a home to 5 lakes, these lakes act as habitats to many animal species especially the crocodiles and hippos and other animals are always found at the shores as well as birds.
With an experience in Lake Mburo, you will be surprised by large groups of Zebras, Buffaloes and by yet another surprise of the long horned cattle
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
What's included :
- All that is mentioned in the Itinerary will be provided
What's excluded :
- All that's not mentioned in the Itinerary won't be provided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Mburo National Park, Lake Mburo National Park, Western Region
A Day to Lake Mburo, is topped by a pick up from your residence [Home,lodge or Hotel] by our safari guide/driver after your morning breakfast. Then you will be transferred to Lake Mburo National Park for your wildlife Experience. On your arrival, we check-in into the park and begin with game drive right away as it takes about 3 hours. While enjoying our drive, you will have wonderful views of many wildlife species including; the newly introduced Giraffes, Mpalas, Zebras, Buffaloes, Leopards, Topis and a ray of different bird species. After lunch at any lodge with in the park, we prepare for an afternoon boat cruise on the lake Mburo and while on the boat cruise, there are bigger chances of seeing different more animal species including; the Hippos, Crocodiles, Buffaloes and many other water birds along the shores of the lake.
After the boat cruise, we shall leave the park and proceed back to Kampala/Entebbe or to your residence, it will be a great drive as there will be a stopover at the equator and here you will have a chance to take some photos and the polar water experiments. Another stop will be at the local place where drums are made commonly known as Mpambiire Village, then continue with your journey arriving Kampala in the late evening.
END OF 1 DAY LAKE MBURO SAFARI TOUR
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up within Entebbe and Kampala but any other location has extra cost.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.