1 day Langhe Experience
Come and let's discover together local wine culture from 'inside' the place!
We'll experience local activities and taste local food, talk to local people, dipping in the heart of the 'Langhe' way of life, pretending to be Piedmontese for one day! Come and try!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - A welcome expresso in a local café ; ))
- Private transportation, if chosen
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Grinzane Cavour Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barolo, Barolo, Province of Cuneo, Piedmont
Let's move together through the narrow streets of this village, discovering enchanting corners and snooping around: Barolo is as small as big is its name in the world! Why?
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grinzane Cavour Castle, Via del Castello 5, 12060 Grinzane Cavour Italy
One of the most beautiful and best-preserved medieval castle of Piedmont, with a famous earl and a rich history closely linked to the history of our best Piedmontese wines!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Diano d'Alba, Diano d'Alba, Province of Cuneo, Piedmont
A wonderful 'secret' spot: in the village of Diano there's a wonderful 'Belvedere' where the castle was built! From here, in the clear days, we can see 360° degrees around to 'read' the geography of the Langhe!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Langhe landscapes UNESCO, Via Vernazza 6, 12051, Alba Italy
We'll move through wine landscapes through little picturesque villages and hills perched on top with medieval castles, chatting about history, the culture of wine and.. tasting!
Departure Point :Alba - c.so torino/p.zza medford, 12051 Alba, Province of Cuneo, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet at your hotel or directly at the point of beginning of activity - let's talk about it!
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Mandatory for guide and guests to wear the surgical mask in the car and inside (also the cellars). We'll take it off during the wine tasting and in open air, respecting social distance (min. 1 mt) on the paths. Hallo and Goodbye with no body contact... Japanese style! ;-)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.