1 Day Mandalay off-road riding
This extraordinary trip in our collection of Myanmar motorbike tours is all about riding beyond Mandalay and having great fun. There will be no temples, no tourist attractions, just off-road riding and enjoying the freedom. Numerous hidden villages, dirt roads, winding trails, and a lot of interesting things are waiting for you ahead.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mineral water, soft drinks, coffee or tea served in the meals
- Myanmar driving permits
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage (using Kawasaki KLX150cc)
- Gasoline, petrol
- Third party liability insurance for motorcycles
- English speaking professional Road Captain with license on a motorcycle leading group
- All sightseeing fees
- Riding gears (Helmets, Gloves, Knee Guards)
- T-Shirt of Burma Motorbike Tours for souvenir and MORE!
- Note: surcharge US$20/rider if using Kawasaki KLX250cc or Honda CRF250cc
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Burma Motorbike Tours
What's excluded :
- Mandalay Zone fee
- Alcoholic beverages
- Room service, laundry, phone charges
- Damage to the motorcycle caused by the user (exclude reasonable wear and tear)
- Travel insurance (cover against cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- Tips & Gratuities to guide
- All other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burma Motorbike Tours, Mandalay Myanmar
You will be picked up at 07:30am from your hotel and then be transferred to a place where you collect your motorbike and start your expedition beyond Mandalay.
The first stop in our fascinating itinerary is Kyar Ni Kan located to the North of Mandalay. Then, we will pass through Min Kan Village – Boat Village – By Bin Village – Shwe Kyin and finally reach the Waterfall Hill before driving back to Mandalay.
If lucky, you can have a chance to enjoy the magical moment at the end of the day when the sun cast its orange glow on the magnificent Mandalay Palace.
You will be transferred back to your hotel after your bike is returned to the place where it is taken.
Notes: there will be no good restaurant during your ride and some snacks, light foods & bottled water shall be prepared and arranged.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up travelers at hotel or meeting point in MandalayAirports
- Annisaton Airport, Mandalay Myanmar
- Mandalay International Airport, Tada-U, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TRIP NOTES:
- While you don't have to be an athlete to join us on this adventure, we would not recommend this tour to those who cannot, for instance, climb a flight of stairs without puffing and blowing. Please consult your doctor if you have any existing medical condition before booking.
- We provide helmets, gloves, knee and elbow guards which are of high quality brands in many different sizes. Please be noted that we do not offer jackets, boots and trousers due to hygienic reasons. Good trekking or sport shoes and jeans should be enough.
- All Inclusive
- Since almost everything is included in your tour package (motorcycle rental, fuel cost, tour guide, lunch, soft drinks and more), so you can free your mind to keep riding and enjoy your time of experience.
- WHY CHOOSE US
- Best Price & All Inclusive
- We guarantee you will get the best experience with good value for money when taking our Myanmar Motorbike Tours. There is no such thing like hidden cost or surprising fee. All tours we offered are fully inclusive and you will never have to worry about any upgrades without your notice.
- Our Motorcycles
- We only use high quality motorcycles of the famous brands like Kawasaki, Honda with latest models of 2018. Our motorcycles are always in excellent conditions and well maintained by experienced mechanics.
- Small Group, Better Care
- For every departure, our tour always limits the number of riders to 10 people in maximum to make sure you will have the better care as well as safer and friendlier adventure.
- Experience in Safety
- We promise to bring an exploration of a lifetime together with safety to each and every customer. Our motorcycle tours are supported by experienced road captains, tour guides. They are all perfectly fluent in English, and expertise in local knowledge of Myanmar's remote areas. All team members are certified first aiders with safety as top priority.
- Our Experience
- Our operations management has more than 10 year experiences on motorcycle riding in Myanmar. We are proud to provide successfully trips for thousands riders around the world. Surely you will be one of our next happy customers.
- Give Back to Society
- There are many ways to give back to local community and when you ride with us, you will directly give your hand on support locals through lots of charitable programs that Burma Motorbike Tours does.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.