1 Day Mount Bisoke Hike from Kigali
Mount Bisoke is a dormant volcano in the Virunga Mountains of the Albertine Rift, the western branch of the East African Rift. It straddles the border of Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but the summit is located in Rwanda. on the top of this volcano there is beautiful crater lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Bisoke Hiking fee
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Other meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
You will have an early morning wake up, have breakfast, and then drive to the Volcanoes National park headquarters we need to be there at 7:00 am to attend to a briefing and be assigned a park ranger at the park. The park rangers are usually natives of the Volcanoes national park vicinity and thus very knowledgeable about the mountain adventures. This is adventure is one of the most memorable activities in Rwanda. The top of Mount Bisoke has a spectacular crater lake.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.