1 Day OUZOUD FALLS - Private
- Discover the dramatic cascades of the Ouzoud Falls.
- See typical Berber villages and traditional towns of the Grand Atlas.
- Take a dip in the inviting waters of the Al Abid River.
- Look out for wild monkeys and other flora and fauna.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic drive past the olive groves and Berber countryside
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Travel to the Ouzoud waterfalls in the Middle Atlas Mountains, and enjoy a scenic drive past the olive groves and Berber countryside of the plains north of Marrakech. Enjoy amazing views of North Africa's longest cascades on this full-day excursion.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
2: Bab Doukkala, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.