1 Day Package Queen Elizabeth National Park
Your 1Day trip will take you to discover the most outstanding features on the Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Early in the morning go game drive in plains of Kasenyi.
After go for boat.
Evening go for chimpanzee trekking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Western Region
On your 1day trip wake up early in the morning prepare your selves and drive to the Northern part of Queen Elizabeth National Park in Kasenyi plains for early risers still on work these are Lions, leopards, hyenas, spotted cats and a variety of wild animals elephants, African buffalos, warthogs, Uganda Kobs Your morning experience will take up to 4-5hours then go for a thrilling Kazinga channel boat cruise that will take approximately 2hours this channel joins Lake George in the East and Edward in the west expect to encounter schools of hippos, crocodiles, water bucks, buffalos and more beautiful water and diver birds such as malachite king Fisher, pied king fisher, marabous, hammer Cop among others can now have lunch waiting for the afternoon activity.
Here you will head to kyambura gorge for the chimpanzee trekking experience in their natural habitat this are classified as human relatives plus other primates like Olive baboon, vervet monkeys and colors this trail is more enticing.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Katunguru, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Katunguru Tours in situated at exact noted point on Katunguru Bridge, kazinga channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park Airports
- Entebbe aircargo transporter, 14 Kitaasa Rd, Entebbe, Uganda
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/13/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.