1-day Perfume Pagoda private tour from Hanoi
Joining in this full day tour of Perfume Pagoda – the most famous Buddhist pagodas in Vietnam, you will definitely have unforgettable experiences, take many beautiful photos, know more about the spiritual life of Vietnamese locals and especially, fall in love with this lively country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 Vietnamese set lunch at local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees & boat trip
- Transfer as specified in the itinerary, hotel pick up and drop off
- Water during transfer
- Entry/Admission - Huong Pagoda Festival
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- Cable car riding optional for 4$ per person per way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huong Pagoda Festival, Huong Son Commune, My Duc District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
You will be picked up at your hotel at 8.30.a.m to enjoy an amazing full day tour discovering Huong Pagoda in Hanoi.
You will take an about two-hour drive through the peaceful countryside and back roads to the village of Duc, where you will have 1-hour trip by a small boat up Yen stream to Thien Tru pagoda.
Then, you are free to choose trek up or take cable car to the mountain to Perfume pagoda (on the top of the mountain).
After enjoying lunch, you will get to Thien Tru quay to know more about the beautiful and precious sculptures, have more chance to take nice photos, worship as well as get on boat again back to the wharf and drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.
Optional for Cable car only 10 minutes to Huong Tich cave (the main pagoda) with the fee of $4/seat/way.
The trip ends around 5 pm at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.