1-Day Private Angkor Wat Tour with Sunrise
Get up early and come to watch the astonishingly view of sunrise at Angkor Wat temple is a truly unforgettable experience that makes your trip to Cambodia a memorable. We arrange to get you early to avoid the huge crowds and crazy middy heat, enjoy of exploring the ancient spectacular ruins such Ta Prohm temple, Angkor Thom (Ancient city of Cambodia) and Bayon Temple (Smile of Angkor).
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide with license
- Transport by air-conditioned ( Car Or Minivan)
- Free cool water and cool towel during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Angkor pass/Entrance fee (37$/person - cover all the temples)
- Food and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Baphuon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at between 4:20 am to 4:40 am and we take you to buy the Angkor pass ($37 for an adult) before heading to watch the stunning sunrise at the most marvellous stone monument in Cambodia, Angkor Wat temple (AD1113-1150). After watching the astonishingly view of the sunrise, our local guide accompanies you to discover the Angkor Wat temple before we stop for a breakfast break. Please ask the hotel to pack your breakfast because we won’t come back to your hotel until your temple trip is ended. Our guide will find a local restaurant for you to sit down and enjoy your own breakfast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
After you've finished your breakfast, we continue to explore another wonderful and most mysterious temple at Angkor names Ta Prohm or Tomb Raider temple (Jungle-temple).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Before we start discovering the beautiful temples in the Angkor Thom complex, we will take you to visit the Victory Gate of the ancient city called Angkor Thom, was the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer empire. It was established in the late 12th century by King Jayavarman VII.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Bayon temple ( Smile Of Angkor ) is one of the temples at the Angkor where you must not miss to see. It is a richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built-in early 13th century as the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Baphuon Temple, Angkor Archaelogical Park, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Baphoun is is a Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva lord at Angkor, Cambodia. It is located in Angkor Thom, northwest of the Bayon. Built-in the mid-11th century, it is a three-tiered temple mountain built as the state temple of Udayadityavarman II.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Terrace of the Elephants, Angkor Thom Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Terrace of the Elephants was used by Angkor's king Jayavarman VII as a platform from which to view his victorious returning army.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please do let us know your hotel's name. Our local guide will pick you up from your accommodation at 4:40 AM. So you just wait for us in the hotel lobby.
Departure Time :4:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.