1-Day PRIVATE City Tour & Hermitage Museum skip-the-line
Discover Saint-Petersburg taking the tour of the most famous sights of the Northern Capital of Russia. Visit the treasure-house of world-famous paintings and sculptures - the Hermitage Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up
- Drop off: city center (Hermitage Museum)
- Private car or mini-van transportation
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Peter I House
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
St. Isaac's Cathedral, the former main and largest Russian Orthodox cathedral, built in St. Petersburg in 1858 by architect Montferrand, is the fourth largest cathedral in the world.
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Nevsky Prospect, the main avenue of St. Petersburg and one of the most famous streets in Russia with beautiful buildings, squares and bridges. Admire the amazing views of city attractions during your trip and listen to fascinating comments about everything you see and want to know.
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Peter and Paul Fortress guided tour of the fortress
See the impressive Peter and Paul Fortress, the first structure built in St Petersburg by Peter the Great. Learn about its rich and unique history as a military base, a home of government departments, the burial ground of the Russian Imperial family, and a prison that held some of Russia's most prominent political prisoners.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peter I House, Petrovskaya Emb., 6 metro Gorkovskaya, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
The modern museum exposition of the House of Peter I is represented by objects belonging to the time of Peter the Great, including memorial ones.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cruiser Aurora, Petrovskaya / Petrogradskaya Emb. Gorkovskaya Metro, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
The famous Aurora armored cruiser was launched in May 1900 and commissioned three years later. It was named after the eponymous sailing frigate, which became famous during the defense of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky during the Crimean War, in 1854.
Pass By: Trinity Bridge, Neva River Emb. joins Suvorovskaya and Troitskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Drawbridge across the Neva in St. Petersburg. It connects the Petrograd and 1st Admiralty Islands. The third permanent bridge across the Neva, one of the most beautiful bridges in St. Petersburg.
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The church was founded in 1883 at the site of tragic events - on March 1, 1881, Emperor Alexander II was mortally wounded here, heading to the site of a military parade on the Field of Mars. His son Alexander III ordered the construction of a church on this site for regular services.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Tour the world-renowned Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg with a 2-hour guided visit. Walk the reception halls of the Winter Palace, and tour the art gallery to behold the great masterpieces of Western European art. Then explore the rest at leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Saint-Petersburg
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you require a hotel pick-up, please specify the name and address of your hotel when making your booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.