1-day Private Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Hermitage & Peterhof
This private visa-free shore excursion is a perfect option to see the most famous attractions of St Petersburg just in one day. Your friendly and experienced guide will show you the most important places in the Northern Capital. Enjoy panoramic views during an introductory city tour on a private a/c car or minivan with multiple stops to take pictures. Visit the summer residence of Peterhof - the Lower Park and Petrodvorets, summer palace of Peter the Great. Its interiors in different architectural styles will demonstrate you the splendor of Russian Tsars. Discover the treasures of the Winter Palace and the Hermitage Museum during the tour. You will also try traditional Russian food in a local restaurant and marvel a visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood in picturesque Russian style.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visa-free arrangements (please, provide the passport data at booking)
- Bottled water
- Professional & friendly guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- All admission fees per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Pushkinskaya
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Meeting with the guide in the port terminal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Discovering St Petersburg with a sightseeing city tour. You will see the main avenues of St Petersburg, the embankments of the Neva River, spacious squares and luxurious palaces
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Metro Station Pushkinskaya, Zagorodny ave., St. Petersburg Russia
Later, we are going to discover Peterhof - astonishing summer residence of Peter the Great. If time permits, we are going to see the most beautiful subway stations on our way.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
We will visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof. Our guide will walk you through the historical interiors of different styles and centuries including the Oak Study of Peter the Great - the original decoration of the early 18th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Guided visit to the Lower Park of Peterhof - walk in the park and see the facade of the Grand Palace, the Grand Cascade, and the joke fountains.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Once back to St Petersburg, take a pause for a delicious lunch in a local restaurant (own expense).
Later, you will have an excursion to the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood, representing Russian architectural style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The last activity for the day is an excursion to the Hermitage Museum – a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique museum by the quantity and diversity of the presented art objects.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Ride back to the port.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.Ports
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4) and passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- On Wednesdays, the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit the Cathedral of our Lady of Kazan instead
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.