1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
Get to know the most attractive sights of St Petersburg with a professional guide. You will visit the famous museums and historical monuments that are impossible to miss at a comfortable pace. Enjoy a complete city tour with photo stops and detailed information provided by the guide. Visit the Hermitage Museum complex with skip-the-line tickets and have a thorough tour of the Winter Palace, the Small, the Old and the New Hermitage. Spend full 3-3,5 hours in this vast museum to explore the collections of European art and understand Russian history better. After having a break for lunch, you will also have inside visits to the most famous churches of St Petersburg, St Isaac’s Cathedral and the Church on the Spilled Blood. This tour is a good introduction to the first trip to St Petersburg to see some outstanding monuments of the historic city center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional & friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- All admission fees as per program
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Nevsky Prospekt
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Your private guide and driver will collect you from the hotel in the morning.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Your full day tour will start with a complete city tour. Enjoy the ride along the streets and the embankments in a comfortable car/minibus and take your time to take pictures during several stops with stunning views. Get the complete idea of the former Russian capital, its architecture, and history with your professional and friendly guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Continue sightseeing by visiting the famous Hermitage, a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique museum by the quantity and diversity of the presented art objects. You will wander through the spectacular state rooms of the Winter Palace, the former residence of Russian Tsars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Take a break for lunch at a local café (own expense)
Visit the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood commemorating the life and deeds of Russian Emperor Alexander II.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
The last sight of the tour is spectacular St Isaac’s Cathedral, which has capacity of 14 thousand visitors. You private guide will tell the history of the constructions of each temple and explain their uniqueness.
Stop At: Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
Ride back to the hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the city limits. Please, provide name/address at booking.The private guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is wheelchair accessible, please advise at booking
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Infant seats available
- On Wednesdays, the Church on the Spilled Blood and St Isaac's Cathedral are closed, you will visit St Peter & Paul Fortress and Cathedral instead
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.