1 Day Rwanda Cultural Tour
This 1 Day Rwanda cultural Tour will take you to visit the most predominant and well known cultural sites in Rwanda including the famous genocide memorials, the Kigali Traditional Construction Experience, Kigali city tour and community walks, as well as an exceptional birding experience in the capital.
This particular tour can be tailor-made to suit your varying needs & timing either to start and End in Kigali or directly pick you up from the airport for those with limited time of traveling. For purposes of visiting the different attractions in a day and for this tour, you will take our tour vehicle with an experienced tour guide to the different sites you are interested in visiting while on this Kigali city tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, Food, Soft Drink, Entrance fees and Guiding
What's excluded :
- Air fares & Visa, Alcoholic drink, Accommodation, Dinner, Insurance, Laundry and tip to local guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kigali Genocide Memorial, KG 14 Ave, Kigali Rwanda
Wake up and have a meal (breakfast) before the start of the Rwanda cultural tour where you will start off your day with a guided tour at the Gisozi (Kigali) Genocide Memorial site as you learn more about the real experience of the 1994 genocide from the storytellers. The Gisozi genocide memorial site is the final resting place where more than 250,000 victims of the Genocide were buried in Rwanda. On this tour, learn about traditional Rwanda cultural treasures, the unique building techniques and experience rural village life during this flexible-length excursion with a local family.
Stop At: Nyamirambo, Kigali, Rwanda
Discover the traditional methods used by Rwandans for brick making and fashioning rope from banana trees. After enjoying a simple but delicious lunch of cassava and beans you’ll spend the afternoon applying your new skills to build an animal shelter, fence or house. Later on, you will take on a City tour in Kigali, visiting the old town of Nyamirambo, the new handicraft village, the Batwa pottery and dance centre, and the Kimironko fruits.
Departure Point :1: Shalom Safaris Rwanda, KN 5 Rd, Kigali, Rwanda
2: Rwanda Development Board, KG 220 St, Kigali, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offered
Shalom Safaris OfficeAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.