1 Day Rwanda Golden Monkey Tracking Tour
Golden of the golden monkeys is a thrilling experience that gives an impressive happenstance with these beautiful species of monkeys known as the Golden monkeys. These are also endangered species.
At 04:20, Our English/ French speaking driver tour guide will pick on time from where you will be staying in Kigali, short briefing then drive to the Volcanoes National park in Musanze, arriving on at for registration and Briefing about golden monkey tracking at the headquarters (Kinigi). Then your tour driver guide will transfer you to the point of the Golden Monkey trek.
These monkeys are lighters on ground than the Gorillas and it may mean a quicker movement following them to have a clearer pictures and views as they swing in three branches and bamboo
poles. ‘Golden monkeys’ it is normally an easy trek which might take between 45 minutes to 2 hours.
After the trekking, you will visit the gorilla guardians village for cultural tour.
Later, lunch and drive back to Kigali city.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Golden monkey permit, Gorilla Guardians Village Entrance fee, Lunch with soft drink, Full time English/ French specking driver guide, Ground transportation by 4x4 wheel drive, Mineral water, Taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Volcanoes National Park
What's excluded :
- International flight, The cost of obtaining visa, Tips (Tipping guideline $ 10 per person).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
1 Day Rwanda Golden Monkey Tracking Tour, this done in the Volcanoes National Park. These monkeys are found in the lower grounds of the park wandering around bamboo shoots. You will also be able to view a number of bird species.
An awe-inspiring experience awaits you in this part of the country. It’s fun, breathtaking and memorable.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Kigali and at Airport.Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age for golden monkey tracking is 12 years.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.