1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour
1 Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour gives you a unique opportunity to trek the endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat in a shortest time possible.
This tour is perfect if you are in Rwanda for a very limited time, but have have time to spare for a wildlife expedition.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Gorilla permit per person, Ground transportation, Lunch with soft drink, Taxes & Transfers.
- Entry/Admission - Volcanoes National Park
What's excluded :
- International flights, Visas, Tips, Alcohol, Other extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
04:20, Our English/ French speaking driver tour guide will pick you on time from where you will be staying in Kigali, short briefing then drive to the Volcanoes National Park in Musanze. Arrival on time, at 07:00 Am registration and briefing about gorilla trekking at the park headquarters (Kinigi). Your driver guide will Assist and facilitate on identifying gorilla family to visit.
Tracking can be between 90 minutes – 6 Hours depending on what family group assigned. You will spend 1 hour with the Gorillas.
After the gorilla trekking.
Lunch at one of the best restaurant in Musanze, then drive back to Kigali proceed to Kigali International Airport for your departure flight or to your Hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Kigali. Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age for gorilla trekking is 15 Years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.