1 Day Semi-Gobi All-included tour
One of the best ways to experience and travel around Mongolia, if you are in a tight schedule. In this tour, you will see and experience Mongolian steppes, semi-Gobi, Bactrian camel, local nomadic culture, host family and traditional Mongolian food only in one day with a professional English speaking guide, driver and private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Snacks with a beautiful view (on the way)
- Lunch - Traditional Mongolian lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel or horse riding fees for an hour
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Elsen Tasarkhai (Sand Dune Mini Gobi)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elsen Tasarkhai (Sand Dune Mini Gobi), Rashaant, Mongolia
You will have the opportunity to experience local nomadic culture in an authentic way plus ride a Bactrian camel with an astonishing view over the mountains in the beautiful semi-Gobi. We'll start the day early in the morning in order to get much out of it. After a short drive, we'll make a stopover to have some snacks, coffee or tea with a beautiful view. After arrival at semi-Gobi, we'll visit the local family and get introduced nomadic culture. Then ride a camel (horse) over the sand dunes, which will be instructed by our host family. After riding a camel, traditional Mongolian lunch will be served. Then we'll explore the surroundings and make hiking over the sand dunes. We'll be on the road back to Ulaanbaatar after we enjoy the day in semi-Gobi. Plus snacks will be served on the way back to Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to hotels will be provided as well.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and hostels in Ulaanbaatar.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.