1 Day Sipi Falls Hike
Are you looking for thrill and adventure? Short of time? Then the one day Sipi Falls hike is for you.This tour provides a breathtaking atmosphere to you especially when you enjoy the splendid views of Sipi Falls.A walk to the vast coffee plantations makes your tour even better as you view nature from a distance. Book now for your ultimate adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hiking Rod
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Other activities not included in the itinerary.
Wake up very early morning,and have your African spiced breakfast. Drive to Mbale district home to 3 waterfalls where Sipi is the major water fall of the area. Pass via Jinja crossing the might longest Nile river as driving further to the East of Uganda in Mbale Kapchorwa Region.
The Drive takes about 4-5 hours on the road with the stop over Usage and another break coffee stop in Jinja Town Main Street.
Upon your arrival in the Sipi Region, you will be met our set guides to start off with your Hike of the 3 Top north Amazing Falls that rage with different heights.
One might choose to do abseiling at the falls(optional activity)
After amazing Hike Fun and adventurous experience, enjoy your road trip back to Kampala reaching late evening with extremely everlasting happiness and smiles.
Departure Point :Post Office Building, Plot 35 Kampala Rd, Kampala P.O.Box 7106, Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all our clients from anywhere within our reach.Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.